Sr. Educational Relationship Consultant
Brittany graduated from the University of Southern Indiana with a BS in Management in the Spring of 2017. She originally started as Radiology Technology major but decided that business and entrepreneurship were a lot less gross than bodies. During her time at USI, she did some of the following:
- Worked full-time for a small, 100-year-old business in Poseyville, IN.
- Fell in love with entrepreneurship through participating in an app development competition, pitching in Evansville Start-Up Weekend 6.0, and earning an Innovation Management certificate.
Brittany is passionate about small businesses, start-ups, and new ideas, but some things you may not know include:
- She is an animal mom to her dogs, Bella and Theo.
- Brittany comes from a large family of four half-sisters and five half-brothers. Their ages range from 25 to 12, so she suffers from severe Middle Child Syndrome.
- She goes by “B” in her personal life, rather than Brittany.
Brittany joined Motivating Systems in May 2017 as an Educational Relationship Consultant.