Pat is fanatical about bringing together great teams to do great things that are meaningful and profitable. He loves weekends, but loves Mondays almost as much. His business successes include:
- Launched a successful Internet Service in the 90’s that grew into a household name in the regions where it served.
- Took two underperforming telecom companies and turned them into profitable companies….and by “underperforming,” we mean they were bleeding cash profusely.
Pat understands all facets of technology and excels at explaining complex technical things to people who just want it to work. He loves solving problems and thinks best when standing in front of a whiteboard. Other things that you might find interesting include:
- He loves to spend time on his bicycle and generally rides between 2,000 to 4,000 miles per year.
- When he first went to college he thought he wanted to be a lawyer. He still likes the idea, but this technology stuff is too much fun.
- He and his wife both love baseball, but she’s a Cardinals fan and he’s a Cubs fan. Half of his closet is now filled with 2016 World Series Champions T-shirts, hats, socks, sweatshirts…you get the idea.
And in case it matters, he has a BS in Computer Science from the University of Evansville and MS in Computer Science from the University of Virginia.