Motivating Systems is looking for a full-time Account Executive to help us sell our awesome product, PBIS Rewards.
We have schools and districts from across the country asking to learn more about PBIS Rewards every single day. We have a good process to follow up with them, but we are looking for a highly motivated person to help us move to the next level of follow up and communication.
We highly value great relationship builders. We love our schools and our schools love us. We have helped many schools and we want to help a lot more. When we go to conferences and meet some of our existing schools, they come up and give us hugs. We want more hugs!
This is a fit for you if:
- You are good at learning and explaining how to use software.
- You are good at following up.
- You are a great communicator – verbal and written.
- You can start a conversation with just about anyone.
- You do not believe in strangers as they are just friends you haven’t met yet.
- You can manage the large number of leads that will come your way.
- You are motivated to increase your earnings by helping us bring on more schools.
- You enjoy the challenge of finding the next opportunity.
- You have an attention to detail.
You might also get to do these things:
- Attend trade shows a few times each year.
- Conduct on-line webinars explaining our product.
- Visit large schools and school districts.
Occasionally, we might have you:
- Provide technical support via phone and the web.
- Help us get schools on-boarded.
- Help us navigate through the bureaucracy of the school system so that they can pay us.
- Research target schools, districts, and conferences.
It would be extra awesome if:
- You can work out of our Evansville, Indiana office alongside the rest of our talented colleagues. In fact, it will be hard to succeed if you are working remote, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t possible.
- You have more than 1 year of experience in a consulting, sales, or inside sales role.
- You have a college degree, but this isn’t required.
What we offer you:
- A fun and supportive work environment.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) with a matching contribution.
- Competitive compensation.
- 3 weeks of vacation for full-time staff!