Motivating Systems is looking for a full-time Customer Support Consultant to help us take care of the amazing schools and organizations that use our PBIS Rewards service. Do you want to be part of a great team that is passionate about what they do?
Schools from all over the country, and the globe, are using PBIS Rewards with wonderful success. But, they do sometimes need a little help getting started or with using our powerful systems. We have a lot of great online support tools, but occasionally these organizations need just a little personal touch to move forward.
We prefer that this person lives near our main office in Evansville, Indiana, but can be flexible for the right person who clearly will knock it out of the park.
This is a fit for you if:
- You love helping people.
- You are good at problem solving.
- You are great at multitasking.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a BIG empathy gene!
- You are a great communicator – verbal and written.
- You won’t get upset if the person you are helping is having a rough day.
- You have an attention to detail.
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- You can learn how to use complex software systems and you love using technology in general.
- You are able to work between the hours of 9am and 6pm CTZ M-F.
It would be extra awesome if:
- You have more than 1 year of experience in a customer support or technical support role.
- You have taught in a K-12 school or have a background in HR.
- You have a college degree, but this isn’t required.
- Your Microsoft Office Suite skills are superb.
In this role you will:
- Respond to customer product and service inquiries via phone, email, chat session or support tickets.
- Document, prioritize, assign, resolve and escalate cases through completion.
- Proactively communicate with customers to help them understand our products and services.
- Troubleshoot customer issues pertaining to product usage and configuration.
- Assist the customer with the implementation of our products all the way through completion.
- Conduct on-line product demos with customers.
- Commit to strict adherence of data privacy and security protocols.
Occasionally, we might have you:
- Help us navigate through the bureaucracy of the school system so that they can pay us.
- Be a backup to others in the office with different duties when they are out of the office.
You might also get to do these things:
- Help define and improve processes and documentation.
- Be part of other problem-solving teams in our organization.
What we offer you:
- A fun and supportive work environment.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) with a matching contribution.
- Competitive salary. The pay range is $40,000 to $50,000 based on experience and skill set
- 3 weeks of vacation for full-time staff!