Motivating Systems is looking for a full-time Customer Support Consultant to help us take care of the amazing schools and organizations that use our two great products: PBIS Rewards and Workplace Rewards. Do you want to be part of a great team that is passionate about what they do?
Schools from all over the country, and the globe, are using PBIS Rewards with wonderful success. But, they do sometimes need a little help getting started or using our powerful systems. Many of these same schools use our Workplace Rewards for Teachers service for recognizing teachers and staff – and we are now rolling Workplace Rewards out to many additional types of organizations. We have a lot of great online support tools, but occasionally these organizations need just a little personal touch to move forward.
This position is located at our headquarters in Evansville, Indiana.
This is a fit for you if:
- You love helping people.
- You are good at problem solving.
- You have a BIG empathy gene!
- You are a great communicator – verbal and written.
- You won’t get upset if the person you are helping is having a rough day.
- You have an attention to detail.
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- You can learn how to use complex software systems.
You might also get to do these things:
- Research, schedule, and prep for conferences and trade shows.
- Attend trade shows a few times each year.
- Conduct online webinars explaining our product.
- Help define and improve processes and documentation.
- Be part of other problem solving teams in our organization.
Occasionally, we might have you:
- Help us navigate through the bureaucracy of the school system so that they can pay us.
- Be a backup to others in the office with different duties when they are out of the office.
It would be extra awesome if:
- You have more than 1 year of experience in a customer support role.
- You have taught in a K-12 school or have a background in HR.
- You have a college degree, but this isn’t required.
- Your Microsoft Office Suite skills are superb.
What we offer you:
- A fun and supportive work environment.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) with a matching contribution.
- Competitive salary.
- 3 weeks of vacation for full-time staff!