Motivating Systems is looking for a full-time Customer Support Specialist to help us take care of the amazing schools that use our PBIS Rewards service. Do you want to be part of a great team that is passionate about what they do?
Lots of schools across the country are using our awesome PBIS Rewards service, but they do sometimes need some help getting started or using this powerful system. We have lots of great support online for our schools, but occasionally they need just a little personal touch to move forward.
This is a fit for you if:
- You love helping people.
- You are good at problem solving.
- You have a BIG empathy gene!
- You are a great communicator – verbal and written.
- You won’t get upset if the person you are helping is having a rough day.
- You have an attention to detail.
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Office — especially Excel
- You can learn how to use complex software systems.
You might also get to do these things:
- Research, schedule, and prep for conferences and trade shows
- Attend trade shows a few times each year.
- Conduct online webinars explaining our product.
- Help define and improve processes and documentation.
Occasionally, we might have you:
- Help us navigate through the bureaucracy of the school system so that they can pay us.
- Research target schools, districts, and conferences.
- Be a backup to others in the office with different duties when they are out of the office
It would be extra awesome if:
- You have taught in a K-12 school!
- You have a college degree, but this isn’t required.
- You have more than 1 year of experience in a customer support role.
- Your Microsoft Office Suite skills are superb.