We value relationship builders and problem solvers in all areas of our team. So, we are looking for a motivated, self-driven marketing professional to help us nurture relationships and reach new heights.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and be leading the digital marketing initiatives for Motivating Systems and all of our brands. Your efforts will exercise a variety of marketing skills including, but not limited to social media, digital advertising, email marketing, SEO, MarTech, and WordPress content management. We are growing fast and need a fast learner that can quickly adapt to changes and data-driven decisions.
This is a fit for you if:
- You are a great communicator.
- You enjoy technology and love learning how to use tools and software in the marketing technology space.
- You are not afraid of a spreadsheet.
- You are good at problem solving.
- You are great at multitasking.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience in managing brands and/or communities on social media.
- You are comfortable with managing content in WordPress.
- You have experience with managing digital ad campaigns.
- You are comfortable with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You are a team player who likes to collaborate and create innovative ideas but can also work independently when needed while completing tasks to meet deadlines.
- You can bring innovative ideas to the table and assist in bringing the ideas to life.
- You have attention to detail.
Occasionally, we might have you:
- Participate in events and tradeshows to represent our brands. This may require some overnight travel.
- Be a part of other problem-solving teams in our organization.
It would be extra awesome if:
- You have 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or social media marketing.
- You have experience in SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics.
- You have certifications in inbound/digital marketing, Google Ads, and Google Analytics.
- You have experience with Pardot / Salesforce.
- You have experience with Sprout Social or a similar social media management solution.
- You have used SEMRush.
- You have built forms in WordPress using Gravity Forms.
- You have a college degree in marketing, advertising, communication, a similar course of study, or work experience.
In this role you will:
- Manage digital advertising across all platforms – Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Analyze marketing efforts to make data-driven decisions on campaign success.
- Use Google Analytics to evaluate marketing efforts and suggest improvements.
- Conduct email marketing initiatives to nurture prospects and communicate with current customers.
- Communicate with our audience on social media channels.
- Build landing pages to support inbound marketing campaigns.
What we offer you:
- A fun and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks of vacation for full-time staff!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401(k) with a matching contribution
- Resources for continued learning and professional development
- Great co-workers