We value relationship builders in all areas of our team. So, we are looking for a motivated, self-driven marketing professional to help us expand our reach and foster relationships.
The Marketing Associate reports directly to the Marketing Manager and you will be assisting with the marketing for Motivating Systems and all of its brands. You will help with a variety of marketing challenges including, but not limited to: social media, content marketing, graphic design, and marketing collateral. We are growing fast and need a fast learner that can quickly adapt to changes and advancements.
This position is located in our headquarters in Evansville, Indiana.
This is a fit for you if:
- You have an enthusiasm for marketing and want to share your passion with others to create relevant, and effective marketing deliverables.
- You value communication and relationships
- You have experience in managing brands and/or communities on social media.
- You are comfortable with the Adobe Creative Suite
- You have experience with graphic design, marketing layouts, and the creative side of marketing.
- You can take direction on ideas and translate them to the timely completion of projects/tasks.
- You have experience with video recording and editing to generate engagement on social media.
- You are a team player who likes to collaborate and create innovative ideas but can also work independently when needed while completing tasks to meet set deadlines.
- You have experience with managing web content in WordPress.
- You can easily bring creative ideas to the table and assist in bringing the ideas to life.
- You have attention to detail
It would be extra awesome if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in marketing, marketing design, inbound marketing, and social media marketing.
- You have experience in SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics
- You have experience in pay-per-click advertising.
- You have experience in WordPress web development.
- You have a college degree in marketing, advertising, communication, a similar course of study, or work experience.
What we offer you:
- A fun and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off, including 3 weeks of vacation for full-time staff
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401(k) with a matching contribution
- Resources for continued learning and professional development
- Great co-workers