We value relationship builders and problem solvers in all areas of our team. So, we are looking for a motivated, self-driven marketing professional to help us grow as we diversify our product offerings and expand our marketing initiatives.
The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and you will be orchestrating the marketing for Motivating Systems and all of our brands. Our marketing team supports our growth initiatives and communication with our existing customers. The Marketing Coordinator will be instrumental in managing the various marketing projects and ensure on-time deliverables.
This is a fit for you if:
- You have an enthusiasm for marketing and communication.
- You are extremely organized.
- You like a good deadline.
- You build strong relationships.
- You have experience in managing brands and/or communities on social media.
- You are comfortable with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You enjoy the art of storytelling.
- You understand how to build and manage a marketing campaign.
- You can give AND receive direction on ideas and translate them to the timely completion of projects/tasks.
- You have attention to detail.
- You are a team player who likes to collaborate and create innovative ideas but can also work independently when needed while completing tasks to meet deadlines.
- You can bring creative ideas to the table and assist in bringing the ideas to life.
Occasionally, we might have you:
- Participate in events and tradeshows to represent our brands. This may require some overnight travel.
- Be a part of other problem-solving teams in our organization.
It would be extra awesome if:
- You have more than 2 years of experience in marketing/communications.
- You have experience with Pardot / Salesforce.
- You have experience with Sprout Social or a similar social media management solution.
- You have certifications in inbound/digital marketing or project management.
- You have experience with project management software.
- You have experience with managing content in WordPress.
- You have a college degree in marketing, advertising, communication, a similar course of study, or work experience.
In this role you will:
- Communicate directly with other teams to manage and support their requests of the marketing team.
- Coordinate the marketing schedule and calendar to ensure deadlines are managed.
- Communicate directly with vendors.
- Interview customers to obtain feedback, testimonials and help us share their stories and experiences with others.
- Evaluate and prioritize requests for the marketing team.
- Be an influential team member in our tradeshow and event planning.
- Manage the content calendar across our blogs and social media.
- Conduct email marketing initiatives to nurture prospects and communicate with current customers.
- Be innovative and bring ideas to life.
What we offer you:
- A fun and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks of vacation for full-time staff!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401(k) with a matching contribution
- Resources for continued learning and professional development
- Great co-workers