Motivating Systems is looking for a high energy person to be part of our professional development team for our amazing PBIS Rewards service.
We have schools all around the world who are making their schools great places for students to learn and grow academically, socially, and emotionally, but very often, they need some additional support from us in the way of professional development training. Sometimes this is done online through webinars, but very often we are traveling to them and training their entire staff.
This person will report directly to the Product Manager and interact with every area of our company including Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and Development. You will also interact directly with customers of our services.
We prefer that this person work out of our main office in Evansville, Indiana, but can bend on this for the right person who clearly will knock it out of the park.
This is a fit for you if:
- You love standing in front of a crowd and teaching.
- You have experience leading professional development for adults who work in a K-12 setting.
- You have some experience with PBIS.
- You can travel…a lot…maybe as many as 45 to 60 overnights per year.
- You can manage multiple projects at the same time.
- You understand that the “why” is more important than the “how” when creating professional development.
- You can work within multiple teams and play various roles in these teams…sometimes leading the team and sometimes just serving as a resource to the team.
- You have a strong aptitude for learning how to use software products.
- You can think creatively.
- You value communication and relationships.
- You have excellent writing skills and grammar skills.
- You have attention to detail.
Occasionally, we might have you:
- Help schools directly who are having problems using our service…especially in the busy season at the start of the school year.
- Attend trade shows…and make presentations. Additionally, help our customers who sometimes make presentations on our behalf.
- Visit customers to see how they’re using our product or to help them understand how our product can help them (although this isn’t a sales position).
It would be extra awesome if:
- You have worked as a teacher for more than just a few years. Seven years or more would be fantabulous!
- You have experience in event planning… especially events of 100 to 500 attendees.
- You have a knowledge of protocols for discussion, creative thinking, and debriefing.
- You have experience designing curriculum and digital resources.
What we offer you:
- A fun and supportive work environment.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) with a matching contribution.
- Good salary.
- 3 weeks of vacation for full-time staff!