We are looking for a Sales Support Coordinator who can support our magnificent sales team so that they can spend more of their time in sales activities.
Our sales process works well, but once the sale is made, there are a lot of things that have to happen. Every new client can bring with it some different paperwork requirements. One of the primary responsibilities of the Sales Support Coordinator will be making sure that all of the paperwork, including exceptions, get completed quickly.
The Sales Support Coordinator will also help process customer leads, requests for information, schedule product demos, and assist with billing. He/She will also help with the details of all things related to the conferences that we attend.
The Sales Support Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Sales and interact with every area of our company including Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and Development. This position will also interact directly with our customers.
This is a fit for you if:
- You are a stickler for details.
- You have high attention to detail when it comes to entering data.
- You can create reports on a regular basis as defined and needed.
- You are a good communicator and err on the side of over communicating.
- You can handle lots of paper flow and keep track of the status of the paper flow.
- You are proficient within Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
You might also get to do these things:
- Help us with our internal fun events!
- Create process documentation.
Occasionally, we might have you:
- Helps us deal with customers during our busiest time of the year.
- Perform clerical duties as needed.
- Attend trade shows.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
It would be extra awesome if:
- You have worked in a sales environment.
- It bugs you that the first two items under “This is a fit for you if:” are redundant, but you completely understand that it means we think it is really important!
What we offer you:
- A fun and supportive work environment.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) with a matching contribution.
- Competitive salary.
- 3 weeks of vacation for full-time staff!