Our development team continues to do amazing things with PBIS Rewards, TRiO Perks, and Workplace Rewards, but we have an ample amount of great new features that our clients are requesting and that our Product Development team has on the roadmap. So… we are looking for a talented and experienced Software Developer to join our development team as a permanent full-time member.
This is a fit for you if:
- You are an experienced full stack developer and have familiarity with any of these languages: PHP, Python, C#, NodeJS, or similar languages.
- You have experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- You can interact with APIs.
- You can recognize when a request is unclear, ambiguous, or incomplete… and can ask good questions to help your customer fill in the details you need to be successful.
- You are a good friend of Git.
- You are empathetic and work well with people.
- You can work in a team environment.
- You are confident in your skills, but not arrogant.
- You want to work on products that make a profound difference to users.
- You can pass a background check. (Note that many of our clients require that we run a background check on every employee that deals with software, data or systems and we have to be willing to provide these upon request.)
It would be extra awesome if:
- You have experience with the Agile Methodology, especially the Scrum Framework.
- You have experience with Linux and Linux System Administration.
- You have worked in teams that used code review as part of the development process.
Occasionally, we might have you:
- Help define process definitions that deal with the security or reliability of our systems.
- Research new development tools.
What we offer you:
- A fun and supportive work environment.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) with a matching contribution.
- Competitive salary.
- 3 weeks of vacation for full-time staff!
One more thing:
In general, we do not dislike the idea of using contract programmers or other companies, but unfortunately, our contracts with our clients make it really difficult to do that. We do know that using off-shore talent is not possible.