Motivating Systems is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Tester (full-time or part-time) to help us with testing our awesome software products, PBIS Rewards and Workplace Rewards. This position will work directly with our product management and software development teams.
We have two amazing Software as a Service products and are constantly improving them and adding new features. But as our products become increasingly more featureful and complex, we have an ever growing need for a Quality Assurance person to make sure our products are as bug-free as possible. We love our customers and our customers love us. We want to demonstrate our commitment to them by giving them the best possible products.
This is a fit for you if:
- You are extremely detail oriented and thorough.
- You have good writing skills and communication skills.
- You love playing with technology, all types of technology – PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, etc. – and you are comfortable with all of them.
- You are not afraid to break things… ultimately we need to know what doesn’t work properly.
- You can think like a user and can recognize things that will confuse users and make suggestions on what can be improved.
You might also get to do these things:
- Troubleshoot specific problems that a customer is having and work directly with a customer to understand what went wrong.
- Research products that can automate some of our testing.
Occasionally, we might have you:
- Help write technical specifications for new features.
It would be extra awesome if:
- You have experience in a quality assurance role in the support of a software product.
- You can work out of our office in Evansville, Indiana.
- You have a college degree, but this isn’t required.