Effective January 1, 2017
We collect and store information so that we may provide services to you. We do not sell or provide any information to outside parties without first obtaining your explicit consent except as outlined below under the heading Law Enforcement Agencies.
Information we collect can include, but is not limited to:
- Company name, personal name, mailing address, billing address, physical address, and telephone numbers;
- Email address(es), IP address(es), social media account names including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn;
- Correspondence including written correspondence and electronic correspondence. Electronic correspondence includes email, text messages, instant messages, website comments, Facebook comments on our Facebook page(s), LinkedIn comments/discussions and Twitter comments that reference Motivating Systems or any Twitter accounts controlled by us.
Our use of this information may include, but is not limited to:
- Communicating administrative announcements about the status of services we offer and provide to you;
- Communicating marketing, promotional, or sales offers to you;
- Billing you for our services;
- Verifying your identity when you communicate to us or use our services;
- Personalizing your website browsing experience when using our websites.
- Delivering information to you that we believe would be useful to you in the form of electronic newsletters. Each of these electronic communications will provide a simple mechanism for unsubscribing to future communications of the same type.
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we have strict internal policies and use a variety of security tools to assist in the protection of your personal information. However, “perfect security” does not exist on any system connected to the Internet so we make no guarantees on the safety of your information.
Law Enforcement Agencies
If requested by a generally recognized Law Enforcement Agency or government official, we may provide information without your consent if it is in connection with the investigation of illegal activities. We retain the right to determine if we will require legal documentation before providing this information. We may or may not inform you that we have shared your information with a Law Enforcement Agency or government official.
Questions and Concerns